The Rebuild Coordinator (SC) works in support of the Rebuild Manager and Operations Manager & Director of Compressor Overhaul. This position provides support to the Rebuild Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential functions/responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
Productivity, and Quality
- Maintain the day-to-day schedule for the Rebuild Shop team.
- Work with the Rebuild Manager to prioritize rebuilds based on customer needs and staffing
- Schedule and coordinate compressor removals and reinstall/start/ups
- Work with Service Coordinators to schedule Service Technicians as needed
- Utilize Vista Work Order to track and manage service rebuild work orders
- Manage completion of service work order to ensure timely completion and billing
- File work order invoices and other work orders to ensure timely completion and billing
- File work order invoices and other work-related documentation
- Track and bill compressor vibrations analysis
- Maintain and update rebuild quote log for quotes that are generated
- Maintain and update department reports (payroll, job costing, and construction start up status) as assigned.
- Perform all duties following all safety and security standards
- Assist with customer questions and problems as appropriate.
- Prepare compressor rebuild and vibration analysis quotations and estimates for customers.
- Ensure the service calls from customers are responded to appropriately and timely
- Build relationships with customers through communicating with them on a regular basis by taking service calls, scheduling work, following up on services performed, following up on quoted work, etc.
- Make decisions based on customer needs, desires, and expectations and on APCCO standards
- Support a positive team atmosphere by modeling and promoting teamwork, diversity, cooperation, communication, professionalism, and respectful mannerisms among all APCCO team members, and hold others accountable to do the same
- Purchase materials for compressor rebuild work order.
- Issue purchase orders to vendors and keep track of orders to ensure their proper and timely delivery and accurate pricing.
- Prepare billing packets for service department work orders.
- Respond to/research questions related to work order invoicing.
- Process timecards for service technicians assigned to your area.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Organizational Skills
- Technical Capacity
- Customer & Client Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Mgmt.
- Ethical Conduct
This job operates in a professional office environment and is in an open room with constant activity and interaction with cross-functional divisions, departments, and sections. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, such as computers, phone, photocopies, filing cabinets, fax machines and other equipment as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to use general office equipment (including computer and ten key) and knowledge of basic office skills.
- Proficient with Vista, Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of ERP/Construction operating systems
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours are Monday through Friday _7_am to _4_ pm, however, based on the needs of the job, work hours may vary.
Travel is not expected for this position, based on the duties to service the needs of the customer(s).
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 4 years’ experience in customer service focused position
- All APCCO employees who drive company owned vehicles or drive their own vehicle for company purposes:
- Must read, understand, and follow the requirements of the APCCO Motor Vehicle Policy and Vehicle Maintenance Policy
- Maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Provide a clear DMV record that is insurable with our company vehicle insurance carrier, including no accidents, incidents, or DUI in the past 5 years (and updated annually)
- Participate in company-sponsored programs to maintain or improve driver safety.
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / REQUIREMENTS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
|4. Lifting (weight 10 lbs.)||X|
|5. Heaviest weight lifted (20 lbs.)||X|
|6. Carrying (weight 10 lbs.)||X|
|7. Heavy weight carried (20 lbs.)||X|
|9. Weight pushed/pulled (25 lbs.)||X|
|15. Reach above shoulder||X|
|16. Work above shoulder||X|
|17. Walk on uneven ground||X|
|18 Fine manipulation||X|
|19. Gross manipulation||X|
|20. Simple grasping||X|
|21. Power grip||X|
|22. Hand twisting||X|
|23. Twisting of body||X|