Compliance and Training
APCCO offers a full range of services, ranging from OSHA’s process safety management (PSM/ RMP) regulations compliance and the California Accidental Release Prevention (CalARP) program to subscription software for PSM implementation and management.
Our compliance services include:
- PHA – Process Hazard Analysis
- RMP registrations and submissions
- 3-year Compliance audit (required by PSM, RMP and CalARP)
- 5-year RAGAGEP inspections (required by PSM, RMP and CalARP)
- 5-year MI – Mechanical integrity inspection and testing (required by PSM, RMP and CalARP)
- Annual IIAR safety inspections and safety testing
- Ultrasonic pipe & pressure vessel testing – NDT
- Update PSI – Process Safety Information
- MOC – Management of Change and PSSR – Pre-Start Safety Review
- PSM management software subscriptions available
- Development of standard operating procedures
- Develop maintenance procedures
- Energy Balance (load) and ammonia charge calculations
- Pressure relief valve calculations
- Pressure relief system calculations and design
- Engine room ventilation system calculations
- Pipe labeling & valve tagging
- P & ID updates
APCCO offers onsite training to our customers in a variety of areas to help their employees better understand, safely operate and troubleshoot their refrigeration systems.
- Ammonia Safety Training: Ammonia safety and awareness courses are offered for all levels. The basic ammonia safety course is eight hours, but we also offer a condensed four-hour refresher course.
- Basic Refrigeration & SOP Training: Our basic refrigeration course is customized to your facility and the specific equipment in your system. A combination of classroom and hands-on training in the plant make for an insightful and valuable experience for all who participate
- RETA CARO, CIRO & CST Review Courses: Our Review Courses are a classroom style course designed to prepare qualified attendees to take and pass the RETA certification exams.
- HAZWOPER Training: We offer 24-hour HAZWOPER training and 8-hour annual refresher training courses customized to your facility and your emergency action plan.
- CalARP Training: Ensure that your employees understand your RMP / PSM / CalARP program regulatory requirements and are prepared for an audit.
- Courses are also offered in Spanish